Friday, August 22, 2008

Dream Keeper

Come now, oh thou keeper of dreams,
A wish for a dream of fancy.
A golden ship that shimmers and gleams,
That flies through clouds of old.
Adventuring pirates will be my crew,
Upon my ship of gold,
And fight we might against the few,
Who dare to sail beside me.
Ready the cannons! Shout out I will,
On whichever side they be,
And fire when ready will be my call,
To sail toward victory!

Please hear me now, thou keeper of dreams,
I ask you for this one,
This golden ship that shimmers and gleams,
I want my slumber fun!

And I shall grant your wish tonight,
Now lay down your head.
Close your eyes and shut them tight,
I lay you now to bed.

Be ready now, your dream awaits,
Remember to be bold,
For pirates can be nasty mates,
Upon your ship of gold.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers

Readers be warned. Reading leads to knowledge and knowledge is power, I just don't know how much knowledge can be gained here.